Thursday, March 12, 2009

there'sa new elle woods in washington... state

Someone asked me if I've ever seriously considered becoming a lawyer when/[if] I ever grow up. Just like that, outta the blue and all I could do was look at em and laugh because despite how many millions upon millions of random thoughts travel through my mind on a daily basis, this is one that's never taken presence. Then I started thinking about it and I'm like hey, perhaps he really has something here. I mean, let us analyze: 1) I am one damn good writer and have a way with words [universal fact]; 2) I thrive off anything remotely associated with defiance, i.e. heated arguments --> defending cases and backing it up with far better support than anyone else's ass can deliver thus, --> winning; 3) I've been called manipulative by a number of people throughout the years [not always a trait to take pride in but hey, lawyers bring home the moola yeeaaah?] and finally 4) I've already adopted my own Court-signature career motto [see below] so, practically speaking I'm halfway there already. A little bitta schoolin' and I'll be good to go, set for life. And on the brightside, if all else fails, I still have all my journalism/criminal justice/marine biology/Hollywood production/massage therapy/Gene Juarez certified beautifier options as a fallback...



oh, and today's favorite quote that I'd love to claim as my own words:
"I'm a lover not a fighter, but piss me off and I'll knock your ass out."

No comments: