Sunday, February 24, 2008

ew, boredom.

Answer me this: WHY am I bored with life? Honestly, I wake up in the mornings and I don't look forward to the day. I don't dread it, despite the absence of caffeine inside my bod-ay at the time. I just feel blah, and YUCK, why is that? Something's missing from my life. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and I haven't realized rain has the effect of depression upon people, but hellll is it required for a Seattlian to be suicidal simply due to the weather or something? Hmmph. I'm tired of people yet I still consider myself a people-person? Whatev, whatev. Perhaps I'm just growing up and coming to the conclusion that life isn't all that it's made up to be. I'm facing reality for the first time, and I'm finding out on my own that it's one big let down.

Iunno, but I do know that I'm currently craving some spice in my life.
I wanna live life on the edge but opportunity isn't really presenting itself.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the end. I'm oh so annoying when I'm restless.

No comments: