Monday, June 29, 2009

getting on my hands and knees and rollin' around in the mud for awhile - the undesired state we're thrown with from time to time.

I'm just gonna come out and say it: I wish relationships were available on speed dial, love a quick call away. Why thou shalt be so damn hard to come across, the good and lasting stuff I mean? I swear, it's like the second I find myself at the state I'm beyond happy and beyond comfortable and can see myself being stuck at for nearly the rest of my life, bam! and CHJSDEYHUQEYIFF, it all falls to pieces and my world falls apart, so it feels, ina blink of an eye. Can't I just walk up to Sabrina the Teenage Witch and request a potent little spice of "I'm-gonna-make-your-life-a-living-hell-for-what-you-think-you-can-actually-get-away-with-doing" that'll fuck up male hormones a bit, add some zest to the aftermath of relationship ends? I take that back, I think she's longtime retired by now. Get some cheesy advice from my girl Hannah Montana, maybe booka 3-hour appointment with [insert female celebrity who's happily married and has never had to resort to divorce here]? Whatever, heartbreak makes the world go 'round just as much as its classic rivalry these days. I'll come out a little bruised, a little messed up and a little torn, but stronger than I was before I made my entrance and proving myself to the world is exactly what I'll do. Survival of the fittest I like to call it. Who can tough out life's most brutal shit and who can make it out alive. Because, in the end, it's not that it doesn't matter, but only one thing matters. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door. Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the classiest of 'em all...

be tough, be beautiful and for godsakes, be grateful.
It's been fun and the memories are now a part of me, and this m'dear, is what it all comes down to.

No comments: