Sunday, June 7, 2009

when does the ride finally start?

You wanna know what may be the strangest feeling in the world is? Waking up every morning and feeling as though your life is yet to begin, kinda put on hold for a long period of time and you're just stuck waiting... waiting for something, for someone, for that one thing to walk into your life and open your eyes, take you by the hand and lead you to who you're supposed to be, your future - your life. This right here may be my life, but something tells me it's gonna be so much more, so much more beautiful. I have my eye on one thing and one thing only, and goddamn is it beautiful. I imagine the road laid out before my feet and it's never been clearer to me than it is now, as I sit and watch and wait, and dream. Never a day comes to me that I'm not holding tight onto my vision of the future, what my life's gonna be two, three years down the road... and then ten. Twenty, thirty, forty, where the hell do I see myself? It used to be not only a question, but a fear of mine and now it's probably one of the most comfortable and assuring of my thoughts. I believe we choose our own pathways in life, but I didn't hafta choose; it came to me, it presented itself, and I accepted what I know is gonna be a lifetime of love and wonder and simply, happiness.

Patience has never been my forte, but the best things come to people who wait, and now I am/will be a living testimony of sucha theory. June 7th, june 8th, june 9th...

No comments: