Tuesday, March 2, 2010

oldies and sunshine

what makes me happy today list

"Be happy in the moment. That’s enough.”

1. artist cafés.
2. Van Morrison's "Brown Eyed Girl" replayed over and over again. And again, and again.
3. winter sunshine peeking its head out of the clouds and giving you a fresh, warm glow.
4. the new pepsi commercial that makes me wanna get up and dance.
5. breaking the caffeine rule and sipping coffee at 4:30 in the afternoon.
6. finding really, really incredible refreshing blogs that I just can't keep my eyes off of.
7. sunrises, even if most mornings I'm still asleep or showering when she rises.
8. homemade hot tamale applesauce and cinnamon.
9. anticipation for a new day tomorrow, and for spring to be here.
10. unexpectedly finding pennies, or dollar bills in pockets of jeans you haven't worn in years.

No comments: