Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I think I found my answer.

I stare into your eyes
Although you can't really see

That the pain inside of your heart
Is also hurting me

You say that you are hopeless
And you will never live your dreams

You say theres no point in living
If this is all it seems

Your best friend always first
And your dragged down the line

You smile and say you're okay
But inside I see your not going to be fine

Your dreams are thrown away
Your life is losing meaning

All you have is your music
Well at least thats what you'rE believing

But why dont you see
That you're not alone

Because I will be with you
everystep that you have shown

Your smile gives me proof
that you will make it far

You're going to live your dreams
you're going to become a star

I believe in you
you are something truely special to me
and thats what you're forever going




How did I get so lucky?
I love you, Kirst.

No comments: