Monday, January 21, 2008

I suck at goodbyes.

I will never say goodbye to you, because if I say goodbye, then that's it. That's goodbye.


It's not goodbye, it's "See you later".
I will establish one thing to the entire world: NEVER say goodbye to me. It sounds like I'm retarded or something, right? "I mean, c'mon guys don't goo'bye me..." But surssllly. I get off the phone or analyze the conversation I just experienced with this longlost acquaintence I ran into one rainy Monday at Nordstorm, and I'll be like WHAT? Noooo, I did NOT just say bye! Ahhh Courtney, why? You are so hypocritical. It's like goodbye gives one the freedom to never speak to the person they goodbyed. Ever again. Ever ever ever ever never ever, and I damn well hate that feeling. "See ya later, Punkin." That's like, enforcement and assurance you're GONNA talk with that person again. Sometime in your lifetime.





And now I'm laughing at myself because I sound like I belong in a mental institution.
Oh, Court.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhboy.

No comments: