Monday, January 28, 2008

spontaneous thoughts, blahblahblah.

In the past few days, I've realized how afraid I was on showing my feelings to the people I love or simply am grateful to have in my life. I feel bad that honestly, sometimes I just fail at being expressive. I know what I want, I know what I feel, I know what I love, so WHY CAN I NOT SHOW IT? Perhaps it’s part of growing up - that it becomes awkward to show your emotions. Adults are taught not to be expressive because its a sign of weakness. I hate to adhere to that. People should learn to show how much they love a person before its too late, everyday is a chance we should take, don't let it pass because if you do you'll be stranded in the same place and you'll never be happy. Life is unpredictable is what they say and you just got to make the most out of it. Treasure the people you love and make them HAPPY just in case tomorrow never comes. I view everyday, this morning, yesterday morning, tomorrow morning, as a new chance to prove yourself and opportunity to strengthen relationships. Proactivity is key. Showing someone you’re absolutely crazy for them, much less care whatsoever, is vital. Why? Because one day, soon enough, we’re gonna lose that chance entirely. It’s a chance to be brave enough to show how much you love a person no matter how awkward it is.
Maybe you will feel weak. Maybe you will feel vulnerable. It’s a chance I’m willing to take.

No comments: